Shipping & Returns
We Ship Worldwide from the USA
- For international orders, the customer is fully responsible for all customs/duties fees that may apply. Customs fees and duties vary from place to place. Please contact your local postal service for customs fees/duties information in your area.
- Orders delivered outside of the USA typically arrive within 10-14 business days. However, due to customs processing, which is fully beyond our control, it may take up to 30 days for your order to arrive.
- Please note that although international orders have tracking, once the package goes through customs, it is no longer possible for us to gather detailed information on the whereabouts of the package. You will be notified by your local postal service if your order is being held awaiting payment of customs fees.
- Orders ship within 2-5 business days via USPS and include tracking.
- We take care in packaging each order so that it arrives in perfect condition. 5”x7” and 8”x10” prints will ship in a firm flat mailer with sturdy backing board. Larger prints will be shipped rolled in a tube.
- If your print was shipped in a tube please follow these steps to flatten the print before framing: 1. Gently remove the print from the tube but leave the clear sleeve on. 2. Allow the print to naturally unfurl for 24 hours. 3. Place the print on a flat surface with the printed side facing down. Then lay a heavy flat item (such as a book/s) on top of the print so that the paper if fully covered. 4. 24 hours later, the print will be flat and ready to frame.
- We do not accept returns but we are happy to replace items that have beed damaged in transit.